As you know, all Michigan-based dental offices were shut down from March 17th to June 1st 2020. We could not see patients during the shutdown, but behind the scenes I was preparing our dental office for the eventual reopening by disinfecting our water lines.

As the reopening neared, one of the things I made sure to do was treat the dental office waterlines in all five of the treatment rooms with Citrisil SHOCK. Since we were not using the waterlines for 2 ½ months, I was concerned about odor-causing bacteria building up in the lines. We purge the lines daily and clean/disinfect the lines regularly, but after 2 ½ months, I wanted to “shock” the lines before we reopened our dental office. The product contains no iodine or chlorine, is safe for patients and staff, and inhibits bacteria growth.
As most of you know, in our office, I am detail-oriented, especially when it comes to cleanliness and disinfection. All of our treatment rooms operate on bottled-water systems with water purifiers built into the bottles. Thus, when the city water comes through the plumbing, it reaches the bottles, gets filtered, and then reaches your mouths! We are always looking out for our patients!

Contact us to schedule an appointment.